As a mum-to-be you will experience a yoga practice in a safe and nurturing environment that is tailored to your ever changing needs. Every week you can feel different, so I work to your needs so you leave each class feeling heard, empowered and ahh-mazing!
Bond with your unborn baby through yoga.
Prepare yourselves for a positive birth experience with labour and birth preparation.
Learn about creating balance and energy from pregnancy to motherhood.
Connect with other like minded mums to be.
Classes suitable for all levels from easy beginner upwards. 90 minutes
Wednesday 6:30pm and Saturday 9:30am
5 CLASS PASS $85 & 10 CLASS PASS $160.
Or $19 per casual class
Post Natal Yoga – Mums and Bubs Yoga
As a new mum you are welcomed into the Deva Co. Mummas circle to grow your connection to your baby while building strength mentally and physically. You will experience a guided yoga practice in a safe and supportive environment where your precious bub is part of the class. Including exercises and understanding for the pelvic floor; Baby yoga and massage; Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) and meditation for stress release and deep connection, you’ll both be sure to leave the class feeling a little calmer. A great place to connect with other mums going through the same as you!
Includes childminding for active bubs/toddlers. 90 minute class
Classes suitable for all levels from easy beginner upwards.
Click below to see what we get up to in class…
Tuesday 10:30am stay back after class for a cuppa and chat at 12pm in the Deva Co. Lounge
5 CLASS PASS $85 & 10 CLASS PASS $160
Or $19 per casual class
Benefits of pre and post natal yoga
Benefits of yoga during prenatal / pregnancy include:
- bonding with your unborn baby
- bonding with other pregnant women in a nurturing environment
- learning about your body and its changes during pregnancy
- moving and stretching your changing body in a supported way
- learning essential breathing & pain coping practices for birthing and beyond
- focusing on a positive experience for birthing and motherhood
- feeling Bountiful, Beautiful and Blissful with yourself
- enjoy relaxation and meditation without guilt, knowing it is great for both of you!
Benefits of yoga after pregnancy / postnatal, and with your baby -mums & bubs yoga:
- bonding and nurturing with your baby
- beginning to work on strengthening your physical body in safe and supported manner
- stretching, moving and relaxation are all vital when caring for an infant
- breathing to self calm when the need arises
- gaining a sense of community (sanga) with others experiencing similar things
Plant the seed you wish to grow…